Monday, July 14, 2008

Our own fire works at home

Abby, Elle, & Zoey dancing to the strob lights

3 comments:

Margaret said...

I love your blog! It's so fun to see the new pictures and also the older pictures again because now I know where they were taken from. We had such a fun visit! I can't wait to come again. You've got a wonderful home and fun places to visit. Love, MommyBerry

Kris and Alesha said...

Cute Dancers! It looks like you are having fun in Oregon. I am still trying to convince Kris that we need to go on vacation. Maybee I can convince him that Oregon would be nice.

Kris and Alesha said...

I don't know your email, and was just wondering how you are doing. When is that little boy suppose to join your family? I hope you are feeling great! Boys are so much fun, I am so excited for you.
akof81@hotmail.com