Thursday, April 23, 2009

Izen Jeffrey Berry


8 lbs 6 oz 20 in Long
Born: April 21, 2009
Elle & Zoey love their new
baby brother....










He has daddy's feet!




















































Our good friend Jen Morgan came to
meet him.
























Grandma Giles came to take care
of us.


















































































Our first family picture.




















Daddy and his baby boy...







































































7 comments:

Johnson Family said...

He is so cute, can't wait to meet him. Good Job Lisa!

Hammer Family Blog said...

Congratulations Berry Family. He is a cutie. All of your names could be in a fairy tale! It's nice to have another member of the cul-de-sac! Julia Francom

Kris and Alesha said...

Congratulations! He is so cute. It seems like the girls have grown a ton since we saw them last. I hope everything is going great, and can't wait to see everyone again.
Oh and did you see my last coment on your blog. Funny looks like I was one day late.

Heather Larsen said...

He's so cute! Now Jeff is outnumbered with a house full of girls!! Congrats you guys!

Heather Larsen said...

I mean Jeff isn't outnumbered... dumb me! Sorry, it's way too late to be looking at blogs!!!

The Smith Family, Just Kiddin' Around said...

He is so cute, congratulations!! I can't wait to meet him this summer when you all come to our house. we are so excited to have you all come and to go to the rodeo! love you, Katie

Mike and Lindy said...

He is so cute, Lisa!! Boys are the best. Well, I don't have any girls so.... Congrats!!