What a cute family. Lisa you look Great and Izen is so handsome. I hope we get to see you sometime this summer, I heard you may come down the first of August. So now the question you have heard a million times I am sure "How is it with three?"
I havrn't even had a chance to say congrats yet - sorry I'm so late! He is so cute, espeially in his not-so-little tie! You and your family look great - hope life is treating you well.
2 comments:
What a cute family. Lisa you look Great and Izen is so handsome. I hope we get to see you sometime this summer, I heard you may come down the first of August. So now the question you have heard a million times I am sure "How is it with three?"
I havrn't even had a chance to say congrats yet - sorry I'm so late! He is so cute, espeially in his not-so-little tie! You and your family look great - hope life is treating you well.
Post a Comment